✓ All Prices in Canadian Dollars 🍁
✓ Secure Shopping
✓ Safely Packaged
✓ Orders Shipped Daily
✓ Worldwide Shipping
Live near Ottawa? Select our 'Local Pickup' on checkout!
HELVETIA Cup is a game of simulation football that blends tactical skill, strategy and luck and is set in a fantasy world, with each player acting as a coach in epic games and titanic championships. HELVETIA Cuphas both a family version and a geek version.
- In Helvetia Cup two fantasy teams compete against each other
- You play the coach of a soccer team composed of 9 players. For each game you choose 1 goalkeeper, 4 players and 2 substitutes.
- Each player is defined by its abilities, as for example dribble, shoot, tackling, pressure, clearance
- Each turn you can move all your players. One hexagon movement is free, if you want to move more you need to spend boost. If a player has no more boost then all its abilities are divided by two.
- After the movement, if the defender has a player in the same hex as the ball, he could try some actions; For example, to steal the ball or tackle. If the offense still has the ball, he can try to shoot or pass.