Hunt a Killer: Death at the Dive Bar1+ players, ages 13+, 45 minutes
✓ All Prices in Canadian Dollars 🍁
✓ Secure Shopping
✓ Safely Packaged
✓ Orders Shipped Daily
✓ Worldwide Shipping
Live near Ottawa? Select our 'Local Pickup' on checkout!
Old Scratch Tavern seems like your average small town dive bar…until the owner, Nick Webster, falls from a cliff behind his roadside establishment. And though the authorities rule his death an accident, one of Nick’s loyal employees isn’t so sure.
This gripping Death At The Dive Bar murder mystery is filled with suspense: a suspicious masked figure, a small town made up of suspects and secrets, and a scant file of police evidence. Channel your inner detective to unravel a twisted tale of foul play and catch a killer. The devil is in the details in Death At The Dive Bar!
- Challenging Ciphers: At least one challenging code or cipher
A death at the local dive bar. A mysterious, masked figure. A small town full of suspects. When owner Nick Webster falls from a cliff behind his roadside tavern, his death is ruled an accident, but one of his employees suspects foul play and she needs your help to prove it.
To crack the case, you’ll have to:
- Use old-fashioned detective work to verify alibis, create timelines, and discover details hidden amongst the case notes.
- Every puzzle will unlock details about the events and characters that were involved in the murder of Nick Webster.
- Solve puzzles, ciphers, and codes that unlock important clues and character information.
- Examine suspect backstories, handwriting, and forensic evidence to eliminate them from your suspect list..
This game is perfect for:
- Transforming ordinary game night into a thrilling murder investigation
- The true crime fanatic who has always wondered if they could solve a murder
- Family gatherings, to play on the go, or date night
- This box is packed with handcrafted notes, crime scene photos, autopsy reports, and even items found at the scene that make you feel like a real detective in a homicide investigation.