Messerschmitt Bf109 G-6 #117 (61117)1:48 Scale Airplane Plastic Model Kit
✓ All Prices in Canadian Dollars 🍁
✓ Secure Shopping
✓ Safely Packaged
✓ Orders Shipped Daily
✓ Worldwide Shipping
Live near Ottawa? Select our 'Local Pickup' on checkout!
Gustav with Gusto!
With over 30,000 produced, the Messerschmitt Bf109 is the most prolifically manufactured fighter in history; of its variants, the G-6 was the most numerous at 13,000 aircraft. In response to improving Allied foes in the air, Bf109 G aircraft had the more powerful DB605 engine, and from the G-6 were equipped with dual 13mm MG131 machine guns that required the distinctive bulges on either side of the cockpit cowling known as "Beule." Some were even given a 20mm cannon gondola under each wing for further improved firepower. The Bf109 G-6 was deployed on both the Western and Eastern fronts, in particular dominating Soviet adversaries as it continued in service through to the end of WWII.
About the Model
- This is a 1/48 scale plastic model assembly kit recreating the Bf109 G-6. Length: 188mm, wingspan: 207mm.
- In depth study of actual aircraft led to this highly detailed kit.
- Features an exquisite recreation of the DB605 engine.
- Separate parts are included to recreate wing underside 20mm cannon gondolas.
- Poly cap allows detachment and attachment of drop tank.
- Choose from 2 different types of air intake part - standard and with dust filter.
- Can be assembled with standard or Galland panzer canopy rear armor plate.
- Construct with canopy open or closed.
- Main and radiator flaps can be depicted up or down.
- Comes with a seated pilot figure for further realism.
- 3 marking options are included, plus canopy masking stickers and a color painting guide.