Messerschmitt Bf109 G-6 #90 (60790)1:72 Scale Airplane Plastic Model Kit
✓ All Prices in Canadian Dollars 🍁
✓ Secure Shopping
✓ Safely Packaged
✓ Orders Shipped Daily
✓ Worldwide Shipping
Live near Ottawa? Select our 'Local Pickup' on checkout!
About the Messerschmitt Bf109 G-6
One to Keep Your Eye On
With over 30,000 produced, the Messerschmitt Bf109 is the most prolifically manufactured fighter in history; of its variants, the G-6 was the most numerous at 13,000 aircraft. In response to improving Allied foes in the air, Bf109 G aircraft had the more powerful DB605 engine, and from the G-6 were equipped with dual 13mm MG131 machine guns that required the distinctive bulges on either side of the cockpit cowling known as “Beule.” The Bf109 G-6 was deployed on both the Western and Eastern fronts, in particular dominating Soviet adversaries as it continued in service through to the end of WWII.
About the Model
- This is a 1/72 scale plastic model assembly kit. Fuselage length: 125mm, wingspan: 138mm.
- Accurately captures the Bf109 G-6 form with distinctive "Beule."
- Choose between open and closed canopy. The cockpit features excellent detail.
- Parts are included to recreate drop tanks.
- 2 marking options include JG51 aircraft.