40' PS-1 Box Car with 6' Door - Canadian Pacific (50001935)N Scale Boxcar Plastic Model Kit
Need this by Christmas? Check out our
Holiday Shipping Deadlines
✓ All Prices in Canadian Dollars 🍁
✓ Secure Shopping
✓ Safely Packaged
✓ Worldwide Shipping
Live near Ottawa? Select FREE LOCAL PICKUP on checkout!
Road Number: 268943
The 40' Boxcar is widely known as one of the most popular freight cars used by railroads as they transitioned
from steam to diesel. In particular the Pullman Standard or PS-1 design was one of the most popular and was
widely used by North American railroads. These boxcars were built beginning in 1947 and share the same basic
design, with certain elements such as door size, door style or roof type varying among the different railroads
and production years. When production of these cars ceased in 1963, over 100,000 had been produced.
- This run of N 40' PS-1 Boxcars features 6' doors.
- Body Mounted Accumate Couplers
- Barber S-2A 50-ton Trucks with Metal Wheels
- Separately Applied Ladders
- Etched Metal Roof Walk
- 10' or 12' Stiffener Roof per prototype
- Ajax and Miner Brake Wheels