Catan: Traders & Barbarians Expansion (5th Edition)
✓ All Prices in Canadian Dollars 🍁
✓ Secure Shopping
✓ Safely Packaged
✓ Worldwide Shipping
Live near Ottawa? Select FREE LOCAL PICKUP on checkout!
Delve deep into Catan! In Catan: Traders & Barbarians you'll find lots of cool new ways to explore Klaus Teuber's award-winning game series. You can now play with just 2 players! Add a harbormaster, a friendly robber, or special events. Play with a wealth of new wooden pieces and capabilities.
You can even link your games to create an intriguing campaign. Use these 4 variants and 5 scenarios to reinvent your Catan experience!
5 Challenging New Scenarios:
The Fishermen of Catan- Fish in the great lake or try casting in rich coastal shoals. A fresh, expanded, and updated version!
The Rivers of Catan- Not one, but two, great rivers invite flourishing commerce. Bridge them en route to glory and wealth.
The Caravans- Nomads of the oasis seek wool and grain. Camel caravans offer trade.
Barbarian Attack- Eager for booty, vile barbarians land and occupy Catan's fertile shores. Brave knights unite and ride to battle.
Traders & Barbarians- Your wagons transport fine marble, glass, tools, and sand to help restore Catan's castle to splendor. Combine these rich scenarios to create a compelling campaign!
The following changes have been made:
1. The boxes have all transitioned from landscape to portrait.
2. The graphics of all covers and tiles and cards were executed by the same artist.
3. The backs of all cards remain the same, the faces of the cards are new art.
4. The tiles have similar perspective to the 4th edition tiles, but the art is new and slightly different, it’s a new artist.
5. The dice remain the same
6. The wood components remain the same colors and supplier.
7. The rules book contains new graphics.
8. The material used in the tiles is the same as fourth edition after July 2013. This is heavier than the European stock.
9. The tile size and cut remain the same as the previous 4th edition, since July 2013.
10. The game is now titled: Catan.