Harry Wu's Chicago Express is an innovative new boardgame with no luck factor. Chicago Express was originally released in a limited format by Winsome Games as Wabash Cannonball and it was the first game in Winsome's Historic Railroads System.
In the game the B&O, C&O, Pennsylvania and New York Central railroads drive from the East Coast across the growing eastern US to Chicago. Smaller, more aggressive railroads like the Wabash spring up to further expand America's extensive railroads. The sharpest railroad executives vie for the maximum return on their investment in this business game lasting about one hour.
Chicago Express Contents:
- 1 Board (with 3 needles for the action gauges)
- 103 Wooden Trains (26 Yellow, 24 Green, 22 Blue, 20 Red, 11 Black)
- 23 Wooden Development markers (White houses)
- 4 Company Charter boards (Yellow, Green, Blue and Red)
- 20 Paper Shares (6 Yellow, 5 Green, 4 Blue, 3 Red, 2 Black)
- 140 x Paper Money (notes in $1/$5/$25 denominations)
- 5 Wooden Income Disks (in 5 colours)
- 5 Cardboard "+50" chits (for income track, in 5 colours)