This traveler’s companion is as important as your passport. There are many games that can be played with the five wooden dice, a cribbage board, and a deck of cards. We have narrowed it down to our favorite twelve, but the combinations are endless! Its no wonder dice and card games have survived since ancient times… theyre fun, and the games that can be played are numerous. Enjoy!
History: These three game components are rich in ancient history and have evolved into great classic games of the present. Dice games have been played by many ancient cultures – archaeological digs date them back to 6000 BC. The "leaf game", played during the Tang Dynasty of 9th Century China, is considered the grandfather to the modern-day playing cards. The game of cribbage, invented by an English Poet, evolved from the card game "Noddy" during the 1600s.
- Combination travel game set
- 2-track folding wooden cribbage board with 4 metal pegs
- 5 wooden dice and one deck of cards
- Cloth bag with drawstring closure perfect for travel
- Instructions for 12 different games